Diversity is key to the success of the legal profession. Please consider one of the following quick and easy ways to support MLER, an organizations you respect and adds value to society, your career and the legal profession.
- Coffee/Tea Breaks for a day – Donate one day’s Starbuck’s or Argo Tea breaks – One less day of caffeine will keep the doctor away
- Coffee/Tea Breaks for a week – Donate the equivalent of a week’s Starbucks or Argo Tea breaks
- Lunch for a day
- Lunch for a week
- Sponsor a Student – $425
- MLER Jeans Day at your Firm/Corporation/Organization
- Copying Services for a Program/Multiple Programs/Bar Preparation – $200/$400/$600
- Printing Services for a Program – $500
- Sponsor a Program – $500
- MLER Bar Preparation —
- Professional Skills—
- Study Skills—
- Monthly Gift (recurring payments)
Minority Legal Education Resources, Inc is a Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and all donations to MLER are tax deductible.